“For 20 years, Sunrise Care Facility, Inc. has been dedicated to helping others help themselves to find a new sober life.
The recovery home provides support, shelter and food to meet the short and long-term needs of chemically dependent men and women. Its continued mission is to encourage and promote the person's journey to wellness, self-worth and self-esteem, a sound recovery program, and adapting to a sober lifestyle.”
-Jan Lee Buxengard
Sunrise Offers Residents
- A semi-structured, home-like living arrangement, without a limited length of stay.
- Individual case planning and goal setting which best meets individual needs and issues.
- All basic living needs: food, laundry supplies, bedding and basic health supplies.
- Access to a full range of services from various professionals: mental health counseling, clinics, doctors, etc.
- Peer support for building daily living skills.
- Transportation resource options available to necessary appointments.
- Respect from staff, volunteers, and fellow residents.
- Promotion of a clean, sober lifestyle.
Sunrise serves chemically dependent men and women, age 21 and older. Referrals are accepted from social services, treatment centers, detoxification centers, court services, hospitals, nursing homes, and family members.