Upon admission to Sunrise Care Facilities, a resident will be required to:
- Sign all release of information papers required by Sunrise policy- including information from the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
- Agree to pay their portion of the lodging obligation as determined by the established financing program.
- Develop an aftercare plan with Sunrise staff and with a case manager when applicable.
- Become familiar with and adhere to all facility rules and resident responsibilities.
- Explore all resources available such as house meetings, support group meetings, recreational activities outside the facility, transportation options, etc.
- Have (or be willing to submit to) a current physical examination.
While residents are not required to attend 12th Step meetings, attendance is strongly suggested. Meetings are held at Sunrise and transportation is provided to several other meetings weekly. A clear attitude of recovery is required at all times. Use of alcohol and other non prescribed drugs at any time or any where while a contracted resident is cause for termination of service.